Max Mayer | email@example.com
- Call for Paper
- Keynote Speakers
- Conference Program
- Conference Venue
- Contact Us
- ICMSC2017 Conference Photos
Present at ICMSC 2017
Take the opportunity to share your expertise on Mechanical, System and Control Engineering. We welcome and encourage interested parties to submit an abstract describing a technical paper to share their experiences. Full paper will be also accepted for publication. Listeners are welcome to join this conference. Sponsors and Exhibition can be discussed with the conference secretary, via firstname.lastname@example.org
1.Full Paper (Presentation and Publication)
Accepted full paper will be invited to give the oral presentation at the conference and be published in the conference proceeding.
2.Abstract (Presentation only)
Accepted abstract will be invited to give the oral presentation at the conference, the presentation will be listed in conference program but will not be published into the conference proceedings.
Submit your Paper/Abstract to Easychair Submission System.http://www.easychair.org/conferences/?conf=icmsc2017
Please contact with email@example.com, fill the registration form, pay the fee and send it back to confirm your coming.
4. Groups &Team &Sponsors
Groups&Team&Sponsors are welcome, please contact with firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
Policy on Multiple Submissions
ICMSC is utterly intolerant of plagiarism.
Submitted papers are expected to contain
original work executed by the authors with
adequate, proper and scholarly citations to the
work of others. It is the job of the authors to
clearly identify both their own contribution(s)
and also published results / techniques on which
they depend or build. Reviewers are charged to
ensure these standards are met.
If the author is found to commit an act of plagiarism, the following acts of sanction will be taken:
1. Reject the article submitted or delete the article from the final publications.
2. Report the authors violation to his/her supervisor(s) and affiliated institution(s)
3. Report the authors violation to the appropriate overseeing office of academic ethics and research funding agency.
4. Reserve the right to publish the authors name(s), the title of the article, the name(s) of the affiliated institution and the details of misconduct, etc. of the plagiarist”